We want to talk to everybody at least once. During that initial conversation you and I (or my staff) will try to determine if it makes sense for either one of us to invest further resources in each other. Occasionally it just doesn’t make sense. Occasionally, after talking with you, we will decide that we cannot add value to your situation (for whatever reason).
Our policy here (and our promise to you) at Sqrft is to not waste your time (or mine) with an interview unless we believe that there is a real possibility of being able to connect the dots for you.
Occasionally folks ask us if they can pay a consulting fee for specific advice relating to their job search, so I’m adding this feature in an effort to deliver more value to our client applicants.
Note: Sometimes a resume “falls through the cracks”. If you have never had a personal conversation with one of our staff, then you should absolutely start there before you consider paying for anything.
- Meet with a Construction Recruiter. Our recruiters will meet with you to help you quantify your experience as it relates to the job you are trying to get. They are not going to help you make your resume pretty and put a bunch of superfluous words in it. But they will help you build value by showcasing your projects or work in a way that makes it easy for hiring managers to quickly recognize what you would bring to their organization.
- Meet with John. While building your resume is largely about the past, talking with me is usually about the future—options, outlooks, being happy with the right job, delivering the highest value so you can make the most pay and have job security. You’re 45 years old and are finding that you’re in the wrong career—what are your options as they relate to construction? These are things we can talk about.
- Meet with John = $150/hour
- Meet with a Construction Recruiter = $65/hour
How it works:
- Send a brief email to firstname.lastname@example.org explaining what your meeting objective would be. If we feel as though we can deliver value for you, then we will schedule an in-person meeting at our office. We cannot take all requests.
- We accept cash, check, or paypal.
We will never accept a fee in exchange for finding you a job. To be clear, this service should not be confused with a promise or obligation to work with you past the time of our agreed meeting.