The person that I’m looking for will be someone who calls himself a mechanic. Maybe an auto mechanic, but certainly a diesel or a heavy equipment mechanic. My ideal find would be a mechanic who is entry to mid-level who likes to weld.
We are a demolition contractor. Our job is to break stuff. But often the stuff that we are breaking gets the better of our equipment and the steel gives way.
Job Description & Duties:
- Preventative maintenance on a wide variety of equipment
- Basic repair as per your ability
- Welding and Hardfacing. Check the picture for an example of hardfacing. Essentially laying rod onto the steel so that we win and not the concrete (or whatever) we are demolishing.
- We work days, and we’re going like gangbusters so we need our equipment. That means that I need for you to work nights and weekends.
- It’s not a major part of the job, but there is occasional travel. We work throughout the NorthEast so it would not be unheard of for you to drive to Albany, or Binghamton (rarely more than 6-8 hours away).
In exchange for your service we’ll give you great pay, benefits, and treat you with respect.Find me a job like this!
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net