Under the oversight of Tesla, Panasonic is investing $250 million into the Solar City plant here in Buffalo for the production of solar cells. SSR Manufacturing has designed and plans to install (with your help) an Overhead Transportation System (OHT). An innovation that I believe could be as impactful as Henry Ford’s original concept of the Assembly Line.
Help Wanted is for Mechanics to assemble the 100 kilometers of robotic conveyer system that will move the solar cells 20′ overhead, throughout their production process.
- Projected Start Date is mid to late January UPDATE: New project start date is March, 2018.
- We will work two 10-12 hour shifts
- Work is slated to last through July 2018
- Wanted is a team of mechanically minded people to work from scaffolding.
- Wanted is an Industrial Electrician
- This is billed as project work, however the plan is to invite a core team of the installers to stay on to maintain the system after it is installed.
The Best Candidates for This Project
- Will be able to demonstrate a better than average mechanical ability. Training will be provided.
- Will have a meticulous nature. This type of industrial environment is exacting for both safety and execution.
- Will be able to pass a drug screen
- Will be excited to be a part of some of the newest and most sophisticated technology happening anywhere in the world.
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionType: Project Based JobJob No. 45060-17450Status: ClosedKeyword(s): Construction Trades, Mechanic Auto, HVAC, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance Mechanic, Millwright, Plumbing & PipefittingDate Printed: Nov 29, 2021Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net