As the Division Manager of our asbestos abatement and demolition company, I currently act as Project Manager, Estimator, and Superintendent. This past season we had as many as eight jobs running at one time. I have a great support team in the office, but need to take Superintendent off of my plate.
As a Superintendent you’ll be required to:
- Direct work crews as needed
- Report deviations from productivity goals
- Train and enforce job site safety
- Make sure our employees know exactly what is expected of them, and hold them accountable.
- Be prepared and able to act as Foreman if needed
- Be on site prior to start time
- Ensure that our Foreman have just the right amount of resources to get the job done. Have a hand in, and know what resources we have in stock. Manage them.
- Schedule mobilizing and demobilizing of jobs
- Track man hours and compare with budgets. Keep supervisors on track. Document the snot out of the job.
- Manage our safety program
- Plan today for tomorrow. Make sure that all interested parties know what that plan is.
There’s a lot there and the right person will need to be organized and efficient. I manage by results and I expect that you will too.
In exchange we will give you:
- A competitive wage and benefits package
- Asbestos and hazardous materials training
- A serious, no nonsense, no drama, positive, and highly productive team atmosphere to work in.
We have a lot going for us.
In the last year and a half we’ve proven ourselves in the industry to a point where we have become the contractor of choice for Owners, Municipalities and General Contractors.
The company owners have proven their ability to do profitable business and are continually invited to do Public work because of relationships of more than 40 years. We’re a young company but our roots run deep.
We are constantly improving—looking for ways to run leaner and efficient. If you’re the sort of person to buy into that vision, then we want to hear what you have to say.Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net