Help Wanted is for an experienced Site Superintendent (working foreman) to help for the duration (about a year)
The best candidate will have experience and be able to run equipment and will have come up through the ranks.
I’ll pay you well, recognizing that this is probably not a permanent job unless you want to relocate to Buffalo after its over.
- Read and Interpret plans and specifications; ability to lay out and confirm line and grade
- Working under general management and aside other working Superintendents, manage multiple crews and subcontractors to complete specific tasks
- Heavy Equipment operation, as needed, to lead by example
- Interaction with upper management, engineers and client / owner representatives
- Involvement / Interaction in daily safety meeting
- Develop work and safety plans
- Complete timesheets and light paperwork using Microsoft Excel / Word
- Source out and coordinate material(s) / delivery
- Coordination with subcontractors
- Capable of short term schedule projection & budget management
- Physically able to work long hours in the field in all weather scenarios
- First Aid/CPR, 40-hour HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30, Confined Space training required. Can be provided for otherwise qualified candidates.
- Must pass pre-employment physical, background and drug screens.
Base salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
Location: Detroit, NationalType: Full Time JobJob No. 1586-17830Status: ClosedKeyword(s): Construction Trades, White Collar, Environmental, Manager, Superintendent, Demo Deconstruction, Equipment, Heavy OperatorDate Printed: Mar 9, 2021Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net