We have a small army of mechanics (12 currently), but it’s just not enough to keep up with our growth.
We are hiring for another Service Technician.
Our best Mechanics start here not knowing everything—and we are happy to train. We’ll teach you to become proficient in:
- 15 brands of forklifts—Class 1,2,3,4,5, Scissor Lifts, Floor Scrubbers, Pallet Jacks, Aerial Lifts
- Propane and electric powered machines
- How to diagnose and troubleshoot
- How to use a tablet instead of doing paperwork
- How to cultivate relationships with your regular clients
We will also give you:
- Starting pay of between $18-$26 (perhaps more if you are a god).
- A company van, a phone, and a tablet computer. You take it home, you maintain it, inventory it, and keep it presentable.
- $11,000 towards family medical insurance coverage
- $150 for boots
- A workplace voted three times as the best place to work in Western New York
What we would want for you to bring to the table
- A year or two working for somebody else as a mechanic
- Your own tools (at least enough to get started)
- A clean driving record.
- The ability to work a lot of hours. If you take calls after 4 pm or on weekends, you’d make overtime rate.
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $18-26/HOURType: Full Time JobJob No. 8780-18630Status: ClosedKeyword(s): Service Trades, Maintenance Mechanic, Mechanic (Heavy, Light, Equipment)Date Printed: Jul 3, 2020Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net