Service Coordinator wanted for locally owned and operated HVAC company.
A Service Coordinator takes inbound calls from individuals or companies with heating and/or cooling problems that need solving. They gather the necessary resources. Then make sure the problem gets solved.
The ideal candidate:
– may have a Fine Arts, Psychology, or Communications Degree
– will likely be intelligent and able to easily carry a conversation
– may be someone who believes they could have been a project manager had they wanted to be.
– will enjoy making his/her own decisions and be ready to live with the results
– Be a self-starter
– Have at least 2-3 years of consecutive customer service or office experience on their resume
– Be computer savvy and be able to type without looking at the keyboard
– Have the ability to multitask
– Be well spoken and educated
– Be friendly, personable, confident and decisive
Offered is multiple channels for advancement, competitive pay, benefits, and job security.
If this is you and then some, we want your resume.Apply for a similar job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net