We couldn’t be more excited about our first $20M project. However, it means that
We need to hire a full-time Safety Manager
- Qualified to recognize safety hazards
- Possesses current certifications in first aid, CPR and AED
- Possesses a recent OSHA 30-hour card
- An academic degree in safety, CSP, ASP, or CHST designation, OR a minimum three (3) years of prior work history as a designated construction safety manager.
Minimum Job Duties
- Ensure our employees attend job site orientation before the start of work
- Take the lead in recognition and abatement of hazardous situations.
- Conduct a daily “Safety Huddle” prior to the start of each shift and submit a Daily Pre TaskPlan (PTP). Report each morning prior to the start of work.
- Perform and document weekly safety inspections (1 per week at minimum).
- Conduct at least one monthly safety tour with the General Contractor’s Safety Director and report findings
- Ensure that Competent Persons submit safety inspections at the designated frequency
- Conduct and document toolbox meetings on a weekly basis.
- Issue minutes of the weekly toolbox meeting.
- Effectively utilize and train employees in pre-planning, recognition, and remediation of hazards.
- Each subcontractor, regardless of tier, is to submit toolbox meeting minutes.
- Attend project safety meetings
- Enforce disciplinary measures when the need arises.
- Ensure that each subcontractor is responsible for all of their subcontractors and suppliers comply with the Project Safety Program.
- Assist Project Managers with administrative duties when it’s appropriate.
This is a 3-year project, so we are hoping that we can hire the right person who wants to grow with our team and contribute to the larger vision for our company.Apply for a similar job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net