- a Rigger who can drive and could have been a Millwright
- a Millwright that can drive a Class A or B and knows how to rig
- a Driver who knows something about rigging who has a thing for big machines
- any form of the above from experienced to entry level
Our company moves stuff–from 1,000 lbs to 500 tons
- we relocate entire factories and manufacturing facilities
- we operate cranes, and lifts, and oversize trucks and trailers
- mostly we work in Western New York but sometimes a company wants to move across the country.
The machines we move might be cardboard box folding machines, printers, presses or CNC machines. Recently we’ve been called on to relocated several different breweries. If it’s big and complicated, they hire us to move it!
We are in search of good people. We want folks worth investing in. If you have mad skills we would love to talk. On the other hand if you’re more entry level, but can show that you have the right aptitude, we are even more interested.
Apply for a similar job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net