On-site manager with extensive experience to manage all aspects of a large apartment community in the city of Buffalo.
- Assume a leadership role in managing the units within the development.
- Employ, supervise and discharge, as necessary, on-site employees to include Administrative Assistant / Leasing Agent, Maintenance Supervisor, Maintenance Technicians and Janitors.
- Negotiate any contracts or purchases for the maintenance of the buildings.
- Manage day-to-day operations of the project as they relate to building operations, maintenance of the property and grounds, work with Maintenance Supervisor to schedule mechanical and preventive maintenance, coordinate and schedule security, maintain occupancy and evictions, review accounts payable in relation to the budget, prepare and maintain annual budget, assist with marketing of the property and tenant relations.
- Conduct property and unit inspections. Maintain curb appeal.
- Professional and effective interpersonal skills.
- Must have at least 2 years of experience with Property Management & Maintenance, including experience with affordable or public housing. Low-Income Tax Credit certified a plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word.
- Solid understanding of collections, section-8 subsidy, apartment maintenance, and resident retention.
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net