Property Maintenance Technician
Sqrft is offering the following for qualified Maintenance Technicians and Porters:
- Top pay/wage rates
- 40+ hours
- Paid Holidays, Medical, and 401k Benefits***
- Referral or Sign Up Bonus Program
- Perform general maintenance on various Residential & Commercial properties located around WNY.
- Plumbing: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of faucets, pipes, hot water tanks, toilets, garbage disposals, dishwashers, water-dispensing refrigerators, and washing machines.
- Electrical: includes the repair, replacement, or installation of power switches, fuses, wall sockets, ceiling lights, ceiling fans, climate control systems, and garage door openers.
- HVAC: experience with HVAC installation, repairs, and maintenance is a huge plus, performing regular and routine inspections, identifying potential problems and maintenance issues.
- Drywall repair: includes filling in small holes caused by nails and minor dings from normal wear and tear most commonly performed between the time a tenant vacates a suite and a new tenant assumes occupancy. Repairing cracks on building walls, doors, stairwell.
- Painting: includes minor touch-ups following damage repair and new coats of paint applied to suite walls.
- General clean up of properties
- Have a clean license to drive company vehicles
- Have 3+ years of experience
- Willingness to be on call on a rotating schedule
- General maintenance and/or minor repairs to buildings, grounds and to do related tasks as required
- Minor repair work including doors, windows, toilet seats, toilet flushes, tap washers, and interior and exterior painting and sealing
- Have technical school certification
- Have experience in general Plumbing, Electrical, HVAC, Painting, Drywall
- Be able and willing to continuously lift 50 pounds
- Be mechanically inclined and excited to learn new skills and do whatever is asked to help out the team
Interested candidates should apply now to set up an immediate interview to hire.
***Subject to the terms and conditions of the hiring company
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $17-25/HOURType: Full Time JobStatus: OpenKeyword(s): Construction Trades, Carpentry, Maintenance, Property, RemodelingDate Printed: Mar 22, 2023Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net