The job of our Production Manager is to produce jobs—but we can’t produce jobs without an army of awesome tradesmen. So really, your first job is to focus on our people—to make them great and keep them great. Because without them you cannot produce 300 or so jobs next year. After that, there is scheduling, and customers, and vendors, and everything else that goes with getting a construction project done.
My job is to provide for you:
- Great pay, bonus’, and benefits
- A business where you can (hopefully) fit in, thrive, and be successful
What I am looking for in a candidate:
- A proven manager—You’ve hired, fired, produced work, and made money for yourself and your company. You have references from folks in your charge who will say that your support was an important part of their success.
- Construction experience—I’m not saying that I wouldn’t hire someone from a different industry, but my first choice is going to be someone who has functioned in our world for a bit.
- A modest amount of technical savvy—Our company is nearly one hundred strong, we use computers to make it go.
- Product Knowledge—If you’ve read this far, I will tell you that we do waterproofing and plumbing. Your job would be the basement waterproofing—but your soft skills are worth far more than your product knowledge. So to be clear, product knowledge is not necessary.
If you believe yourself to be the leader we seek, then I am anxious to talk with you.
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $45000-75000/YEARType: Full Time JobJob No. 936-19857Status: OpenKeyword(s): Construction Trades, Manager, Superintendent, Plumbing & PipefittingDate Printed: Oct 20, 2021Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net