We refer to folks who install pipes of all sizes as pipefitters; and the folks who install sheet metal and ducts as Tin Knockers.
Pipes, ducts, and tanks that hold heat (or cold) product need to be insulated to maintain the temperature of the air, water, or chemicals within.
A Mechanical Insulator is the craftsman who follows each of these mechanics, jacketing conduits with rigid insulation. He shapes, fashions, assembles, and seals what I have often been tempted to call works of art.
Available, is a full-time position as a Carpenter / Mechanical Insulator.
This is not the insulation that you once helped your step-father blow into your mother’s attic. No. This is precise and meticulous. The PVC jackets need to be mostly flawless. Which is why we need guys who are good with their hands…carpenters and mechanics.
- is the aptitude to put things together. The rest we can show you and you can learn as you go.
The most successful folks
- have good attention for detail
- are precise in their work
- understand the chain of command and probably have an honorable military background
- can get along with “the guys”
You’ll make good money. Work with good people. And potentially work here for the rest of your career.
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net