- Top pay/wage rates
- At least 40 hours per week
- Paid Holidays, Medical, and 401k Benefits***
- Referral or Sign Up Bonus Program
- Direct and train workers to lay brick, block and terra cotta, tuckpointing, grinding mortar joints, stone patching, caulking, and welding.
- Generally 5+ years of experience
- The ability to read and decipher prints
- Provide preliminary sketches, cost estimates, and change orders for materials and services
MASONS TENDER / HELPER:
- Tenders should have 2+ years of experience
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as safety harnesses, scaffold, trowels, grinders, chisels, rakes, levels, and wheelbarrows. A masons tender should know how to mix mortar from scratch and have it in arms reach of his mason without being asked. He should know how to set up scaffolding and (quite frankly) be strong enough to move thousands of pounds of material each day.
ENTRY LEVEL and GENERAL LABORER:
- Own basic hand tools and have a willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, and heights
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, such as moving materials and pushing a broom.
- High school diploma/GED/degree or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring companyRegister now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net