Wanted is an Account Manager who’s primary job it will be to make career connections for folks in the construction industry.
We work with project managers, estimators, superintendents, and tradesmen of companies that do capital improvements, site work, carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, etc. We manage construction companies’ contingent workforce.
The best candidate:
- Will have solid management experience and be able to demonstrate their success in building teams. He/she will have a personality that allows them to take charge of the situation, make decisions, and not be afraid to live with the consequences.
- Will be perceptive and empathetic
- Will be detailed and efficient
- Will have bought into our Vision. Please take a moment to read it.
- Will be able to type with all fingers starting from home position on the keyboard and without looking at them
In it for you?
funsatisfaction of working with like-minded people
- We work bankers hours, Monday—Friday, but we’re not obsessive about it. We all have families and occasionally have family stuff that needs doing.
- Vacation time, PTO, and holidays
- Unfortunately, we do not have any bargains on health insurance right now. We have it, but it’s not cheap 🙁
Over the years I have found it difficult to portray the nuances of this job. Oddly enough, if you went to school for HR and tell yourself that you want a job where you help people, you would probably hate this one because although we do help people (and always try to do the right thing), we are primarily about the company. Our paycheck comes from them. We help them manage their workforce. They’re in business to make money—and that’s our objective.
**You will need to know that the secret word is “details”
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $30000-55000/YEARType: Full Time JobJob No. 615-12767Status: OpenKeyword(s): White Collar, Business Development (sales), Human Resources, Manager, GeneralDate Printed: May 23, 2022Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net