I am a headhunter. My clients are construction companies who are hiring. They retain me because my job is to know a lot of people. For many of my clients, the only way for you to get to them is via a headhunter. People often mistakenly believe that I only work with tradesmen. The reality is that every legit construction company needs administrative, management, and business development folks.
If you want work with a construction company (in any capacity), then you should let me know who you are.
Some of the positions that I am working to fill right now are as follows:
- Superintendent—Environmental & Demo Contractor
- Estimator—residential roofing, siding, windows & doors, kitchens & bath, additions, etc
- Inside Sales—Residential Energy Efficiency upgrades
- Senior Estimator—Road Construction – No salary cap
- Senior Estimator—Commercial Electrical Contractor
- Office Admin and Secretary—Electrical Contractor (data entry, HR functions, order supplies, make sure everyone in the office has what they need to do their jobs)
- Inside Sales—Contractor Supply Company (phone work, estimates, coordinate deliveries, walk in customers)
- Superintendent—Site Work company (a lot of landfill construction)
- And of course all Tradespeople—From entry level to highly skilled (we have a few making north of $30/hr)
How it works:
- Get your resume in my hands.
- Once you do, you will receive a phone call from one of my staff, or you are welcome (and encouraged) to call in to follow up. We will want you to describe the job (or type of job) that you are looking for and the specific experience that qualifies you for it.
- If it makes sense (I try not to waste your time), then you and I will meet.
- If you’re among the best candidates for the job you applied for then I will set up a meeting with that company. If not, then we can discuss other current and future possibilities.
You can most certainly find your next job by yourself. But why would you not want to at least have a conversation about what and who I might know?
We talk with companies all day, every day. The needs come and go daily. Register with us, then we can always be on the lookout on your behalf.
John Krytus, Sr Recruiter
327 Niagara Street Buffalo NY 14201
327 Niagara St
Buffalo, NY 14201-2134
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net