Currently seeking a Maintenance Technician to: Perform general maintenance, troubleshoot and repair basic plumbing and building associated equipment systems, perform wall repair and painting to include application of drywall and patching compounds, priming and wallpaper installation, and perform outdoor related job duties.
Essential functions/requirements of the job:
- Maintain ‘lighting systems’ by installing light bulbs, replacing ballast / fluorescent lamp holders, etc.
- Responsible for the completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned by the Facilities Manager
- Patch and paint interior walls
- Complete grounds work (IE: picking up trash, sweeping curb/dumpster areas and landscaping)
- Responsible for alerting the Property Manager of any unusual occurrence and/or damage that have taken place or that may occur
- Have basic working knowledge of all building systems
- Must have basic working knowledge of carpentry
- Experience with hand and power tools
- Act professional with all clients, vendors, contractors and fellow employees
- Must be able to work independently
- High school diploma or GED
- 1 year experience in maintenance field preferred
- Working experience and knowledge with lighting systems, plumbing systems, and general interior carpentry; general working knowledge of maintenance tasks.
- Drivers license with an acceptable driving record
[print_link]Find me a job like this!
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net