On the left is a picture of the Sqrft Office Building.
There are five windows across the front. As an example let’s say that I want to take one of the windows out and replace it with a double man door that is wider than the window.
What materials would we need? How many man hours will it take? Can you do the job? Have you done it before? How many times?
We do this kind of work almost every day and I am am looking to hire a Lead Mason-Carpenter Mechanic to join our team.
- Most of our work is commercial or industrial, and relationship driven.
- We’ve been more than a million man hours without an injury.
- We have extremely low turnover in staff, so the odds are you’ll never want to work anywhere else.
- All of our team get to work year round
- We’ll pay you very well, give you all sorts of perks and benefits.
If you’re ready for a change, please apply below.Apply now
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net