Our work includes site, civil, dirt, utilities to include buildings, underground, clean-up, and paving
- Working for many Fortune 500 manufacturing facilities on a variety of tasks
- Underground Infrastructure
- General Construction
- General Site Work
- Heavy Equipment Specialty Applications
As a Superintendent, you will drive production in the field. Deliver projects on time and according to the specifications. You’ll manage manpower, resources, and schedule. You will work side by side with your team (read: Not afraid to get your hands in the trenches if that’s what’s necessary).
Our ideal candidate:
- Will have enough experience to be able to prove that they’re good at this.
- Will be willing to learn
- Will have Union experience (but it is not required)
- Will be no stranger to leading by example
- Will be very safety-minded
- Most of our work is less than 60 minutes from Buffalo
- Lots of overtime, but rarely overnights.
- Top pay with great benefits
- Very competitive vehicle allowance or company truck
- Flexible winter scheduling
For over 80 years, our family company has been in the business of providing Western New York with professional, prompt, and quality service in the construction industry. We pride ourselves on our solid client relationships. In order for us to leave a lasting impression on our clients, we succeed in ensuring they are satisfied in such a way that they would easily come back to us for future projects.
Reach out to me if you or someone you know would be interested in this position.
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $90000-130000/YEARType: Full Time JobJob No. 1625-19469Status: OpenKeyword(s): Construction Trades, Manager, Superintendent, Site Work / CivilDate Printed: Oct 20, 2021Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net