Sqrft is offering the following for qualified maintenance mechanics
- 7:00 am to 3:30 pm Mon—Fri, +4 hours on Saturday
- Top pay/wage rates
- 401K, Paid Holidays, and Medical Benefits***
- $250 Referral Bonuses. To sign up, please see the following link – https://www.sqrft.net/referral-bonus/
- Build relationships focused on teamwork with production supervisor, production operators, and other maintenance personnel.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain or repair
- Troubleshoot, repair and install industrial mechanical equipment on demand
- Knowledge of motor controls, VFDs, PLC, AC/DC motors, and 480 volt 3 phase power.
- Typically 5+ years of experience
- Conduct preventative maintenance on equipment; inspection, lubrication, alignment, etc.
- Use of precision maintenance tools and methods to perform shaft alignment, belt tensioning, sprocket/pulley alignment, setting bearing tolerances, and proper fastener torque use to repair or replace bearings, chains, sprockets, and various mechanical equipment as necessary.
- The expectation would be that you have experience with a variety of power tools and equipment.
- Typically 3 or more years of experience
- A willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
- A willingness to work in a variety of conditions typical of a heavy industrial factory setting. Most workspaces are unconditioned, dirty, and occasionally moderately loud.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks
- Have demonstrated an aptitude for the trade. Previous experience might include auto mechanics, welding, machining, or heavy construction.
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring company #manufacturingjobs #skilledtrades #mechanic
Location: Buffalo-Niagara RegionPay: $16-38/HOURType: Full Time JobJob No. 5254-20561Status: ClosedKeyword(s): Manufacturing Trades, Maintenance Electrician, Maintenance MechanicDate Printed: Jul 6, 2020Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net