- Top pay/wage rates
- At least 40 hours per week
- 401K, Paid Holidays, and Medical Benefits***
- Referral or Sign Up Bonus Program
LEAD JOURNEYMAN OR SERVICE LEVEL
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, diagnose and repair heating, ventilating, air conditioning, refrigeration equipment, and systems.
- Generally 5+ years of experience
- The ability to read prints, schematics, and manuals and perform layout and install without major supervision
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services
- Helpers should have 2+ years of install experience
- Troubleshoot, maintain, inspect, modify and repair heating, ventilation, air conditioning and refrigeration systems and equipment including DX and hydronic systems and components, central water chillers, cooling towers, fans, pumps, motors, emergency power generation equipment, electric controls and associated safety, overcurrent, and other equipment protection devices.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, and power tools.
- EPA Section 608 Certification
- Own basic hand tools and have a willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, such as moving boilers and installing ductwork.
- Willingness to provide assistance during emergencies.
- High school diploma/GED/HVAC degree or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring companyRegister now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net