- Be the first person in so you can open the office and warehouse
- Confer with your Superintendent (Rochester Based) about the days scheduled installs and whatever else is relevant
- Meet with five residential install crews. Make sure they have everything they need to be successful that day
- Check inventory, organize, do random odds and ends related to maintaining the office
- Lock up and head out to do service calls. Your first stop is in East Aurora. A customer has a problem because one of the windows the guys installed last week is missing a piece of trim. Leave the customer in East Aurora only when she is thrilled.
- One of the installers in Cheektowaga needs a roll of coil. You stop at Alside and grab one for him.
- Head to Blasdell for another service call where you fix a piece of siding.
- There is a delivery truck scheduled back at the warehouse so you go there.
- You return a few phone calls, then run out to do a quick measure before you end your day and go home.
Most of the guys on your team have worked here for twenty years, so you know this company is doing something right.
Your job is basically to be the glue that holds the Buffalo office of this national franchise together.
If you do your job well everybody is successful and everybody makes a lot of money. Your compensation is $30k salary plus a bonus that is tied to the performance of the crews that you support. In the past, this position has made $50k.
Along with a generous salary, there are benefits and vacation time.
I believe the person we are looking for has twenty or so years of remodeling experience. There’s not much he hasn’t done when it comes to home improvement. A natural leader, great with customers, put together and has generally been successful in his career to date.
If this sounds like you, then I can’t wait to talk.Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net