I own a handful of properties—but not enough to support the $40k to $50k that a proper maintenance carpenter would want to earn.
My solution is to ask you to work maybe 20 hours a week doing property maintenance and another 20 or so doing handyman type work for paying customers.
The requirements for this job:
- The person I want to hire would be fairly self-sufficient and need very little supervision. You absolutely MUST be good at planning several days ahead.
- You should have at least 4 or 5 years of experience but probably 20 or 30.
- You should have your own basic tools
- Did I mention being able to plan?
- Autonomy in a modest sized, family environment.
- Year round, consistent work in a low-stress environment (as long as you can plan ahead). Alternatively, a person could absolutely scale this into something bigger if he wanted. I already have the infrastructure in place to run a complete construction company.
- Our properties and clients are all in a pretty tight radius around the Elmwood Village—and I’m only interested in doing better than average work, for better than average people.
- Decent money for the right person
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net