I am in search of Senior Level Managers who have the ability to harmoniously integrate the major functions of a business, run the organization, and manage the day-to-day issues that arise. Someone to be the glue that holds the people, processes, systems, priorities, and strategy of a company together.
- Home building company—General Manager
Commercial HVAC company—Operations Manager Site Work & Roads company—Business development and Estimating
- Environmental company—General Manager
- Millwork Restoration Company—General Manager
Cleaning Company—Operations Manager
- Nuclear Decommissioning Company—Operations Manager
What all of these companies have in common
- Extreme growth and profitability, and the ability to afford this person
- Great visionaries as leaders and Owners
- Very ready, but unable to make the step up to the “next level” without making this key hire.
The Strengths That I’m Looking For
- You’re very good at leading, managing, and holding people accountable.
- You love running the day-to-day aspects of the business.
- You enjoy being accountable for profit and loss, and for the execution of the business plan.
- You have the ability to remove obstacles so that people can execute.
- You typically operate at a more detailed level than other managers.
- When a major initiative is undertaken, you will foresee the ripple of implications that will move across the organization as a result.
- You’re obsessed about organizational clarity, and great at making sure people are communicating within the organization.
- Fanatical about resolution and forcing conclusions, you create organizational focus and accountability.
- You have a unique skill to execute a vision, providing cadence and a consistency for the team.
- You harmoniously integrate the major functions of the business (e.g., sales, marketing, operations, and finance).
- You create organizational lucidity, enabling the right hand to know what the left hand is doing—keeping everyone in sync.
- You’re good at filtering through ideas, eliminating hurdles, stumbling blocks, and barriers for the leadership team.
If the traits I listed sound like I’m describing you, then you likely have a valuable resume and are in high demand. We should talk—in confidence.
John Krytus, Owner
ps: The strengths detailed above are borrowed from a fantastic book by Gino Wickman called Rocket Fuel. I highly recommend it!Apply now
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net