My brother and I build about one house every two weeks.
That’s a lot of houses over the last 30 years so we’ve gotten pretty good at it!
My proposal: You bust your butt and work hard, and I will teach you everything I know about framing houses.
- Gain experience with pneumatic nailers, and circular saws.
- Learn about dimensional lumber, rim joists, subfloor, rough openings, king studs, headers, sheathing, and so much more.
- My daughter made me a plaque that says, “The best view comes after the hardest climb”. There is nothing more satisfying than building a house.
- Most of our work happens in the Southtowns of Western New York. You have to be able to get to the job
- You’ll need at least a starter set of tools. This list shows a high-quality rig but you can secure a much cheaper set at Harbor Freight.
- We are a very small company so we have some flexibility if you wanted to be part of a part-time crew.
This help wanted is for entry level, however, I would certainly welcome a seasoned tradesman as well.Apply now
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net