We specialize in a variety of facility services, but the sector that is growing fastest is in our floor coatings / concrete polishing. It is within this niche that we need a Team Leader to start our second project team (working Foreman).
- The ideal candidate should have a reasonable amount of experience in at least one of the following areas: epoxy and/or urethane floor coating systems, cementitious floor coating systems, concrete polishing, concrete repair, or commercial painting with experience with multiple types of paint applications.
- Live in Buffalo or Rochester.
- Will have demonstrated the ability to lead in previous jobs.
On a typical day
- The Lead will be responsible for getting jobs started, assigning people to places, monitoring progress, and ensuring that we are on-target for achieving our goals. We are very much focused on the quality of our final product and the satisfaction of our customers.
- We attempt to complete our installs during typical business hours. However, our clients’ needs may dictate this work be performed on nights and weekends. The work is not glamorous, but we do great things and our reputation is growing in leaps and bounds.
- We will provide training to get our new Team leader up to speed on all the areas above, including sending them away for training as necessary (we are big on developing our talent). In smaller settings it’s a “one group” job where they will have hands-on oversight.
- Our employees are well compensated and our Team Leaders get gas and phone allowance.
- Our products and services are the best in the market. The right person can run with this position, and we reward performance. As we grow and become increasingly prosperous as a company, the people who get us there will continue in their prosperity as well.
More about the company
We are certified installers of, The Tennant Coatings Company, The Green Umbrella Polished Concrete system and Metzger McGuire. We have a solid blue chip list of satisfied customers, a terrific staff , stability and great management, and lots of future opportunity.
Location: Buffalo-Niagara Region, Rochester RegionType: Full Time JobJob No. 13295-14908Status: ClosedKeyword(s): Construction Trades, Concrete & Masonry, Painting, RemodelingDate Printed: Sep 29, 2020Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net