Contractor in Western New York is seeking a self-motivated team player with estimating experience in the construction industry that is knowledgeable and proficient in all aspects of Commercial Civil Construction and Heavy Highway Construction (Rd, Storm, Water, Utility).
- Top pay/wage rates
- 401K, Paid Holidays, and Medical Benefits***
- $250 Referral Bonuses. To sign up, please see the following link – https://www.sqrft.net/referral-bonus/
Some of our latest projects include the Robert Moses Parkway and the Queenston Lewiston Bridge
Construction Estimator Responsibilities:
- Deciphering and analyzing bid specifications, schematics and drawings in order to prepare detailed and accurate estimates/packages for projects
- Track progress of multiple bids and bid results
- Oversee and manage change orders during project progression
- Oversee and manage project closeouts at completion
- Deliver accurate and timely estimates/bid proposals to clients
- Maintain positive relations with clients, subcontractors, and vendors.
- Communicate effectively with other members of the team and works as part of the team
- Travel to job sites to inspect existing conditions
- Bachelor of Engineering degree or an equivalent amount of experience in the construction/estimating field.
- Preferred at least 2 years working for a site work – civil – construction company
- Proficiency in earthwork, utilities, concrete, asphalt and things geotechnical.
- Experience with estimating and design software (Microsoft Project, Clock Shark, AutoCad)
- General knowledge of various types of construction equipment
- Must possess strong verbal, interpersonal, problem-solving skills and think in a 3-dimension mindset
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Willing to learn and/or teach others
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring company #estimating #sitework #constructionRegister now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net