An Environmental Technician
- Monitors and samples air for asbestos, lead, heavy metals, and other contaminants throughout all phases of an abatement or remediation project.
- Conducts visual inspections to determine project completeness
- Assists in asbestos, lead-based paint, and other hazardous materials inspections.
- Assists in indoor air quality investigations, radon testing, mold testing, water sampling, industrial hygiene sampling, etc.
- Occasionally assists with general data entry duties of the laboratory and office.
- Will perform duties and special projects as assigned by management.
Required for this job is
- An NYS Project Monitoring and Air Sampling Technician training class and receipt of a passing grade on the trainer-provided exam.
- Reliable transportation and a clean driving record
- Ability to pass an OSHA required physical and a drug screen
- A background check for certain government work
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net