Carpenter, painter, furniture maker wanted for this historic restoration contractor
We are not looking for experience as much as we are the right person to invest in and train.
- Learn how to paint and refinish windows, doors and custom moldings.
- Learn carpentry skills and how to disassemble and reassemble historical masterpieces the right way
- Learn about architecture and design. About what’s aesthetically pleasing, and what’s practical.
- Learn the science of an efficient house
- Learn much, much more from a Master Craftsman.
All of the above learning starts with wax on-wax off type of training (if you haven’t seen the movie then I highly recommend it). The ideal candidate for this job will be spending the greater part of the first year or so restoring windows, doors, and moldings. Removing glazing and the finish. Then installing new glass and glazing, paint, stain or polyurethane finish. If you have the right aptitude, you’ll then be asked to go install your works of art.
Offered is a paid lunch, vacation and paid holidays.Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net