Sqrft is offering the following for qualified electricians:
- Top pay/wage rates
- At least 40 hours per week
- $250 Referral Bonuses
- 401K, Paid Holidays, and Medical Benefits***
- To sign up for our $250 Referral Program, please click the following link – https://www.sqrft.net/referral-bonus/
LEAD JOURNEYMAN OR SERVICE LEVEL
- Must have 5+ years of experience.
- The ability to read prints, schematics, and manuals and perform layout and install without major supervision.
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services.
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain or repair electrical wiring, equipment or fixtures.
- Helpers must have 3+ years of experience and have install experience.
- Run and bend conduit, MC cable, junction boxes, panels, switches, plugs, and fixtures.
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as power construction equipment, measuring devices, power tools, ammeters, and test lamps.
- Own basic hand tools and have a willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, and roofs to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, such as digging trenches to lay conduit and moving and lifting heavy objects.
- Willingness to provide assistance during emergencies by operating floodlights and generators, placing flares, and driving needed vehicles.
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring company #constructionjobs #skilledtrades #staffing #electricRegister now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net