“Scott is a damn good painter..and he runs a great organization.” I was at a Home Improvement Council Association picnic talking with the District Manager for Sherwin-Williams about Scott whom I had met only a few days earlier.
He went on to tell me, “That is a company you want to work with, I can assure you that. Did you know that he was a Foreman for Choops for 16 years?” I did. It means he earned the right to call himself a professional.
Scott’s Help Wanted is for a Painter with some legit experience.
- His company is three years old and growing. He has a crew of seven.
- They always wear their whites and have a great reputation for professionalism and efficiency.
- The office is in Elma, the work is Western New York.
- The work is about 70% residential to 30% commercial. They do a bit of remodeling as well which is nice because it rounds out the seasonal up’s and downs of the business.
- He’ll pay you well along with a portion of your health insurance. And you’ll roll in a company truck.
If you prefer a close-knit crew with high and exacting standards, please apply.Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net