Sqrft is offering the following for qualified Welder-Fabricator Mechanics
- Top pay/wage rates
- At least 40 hours per week
- 401K, Paid Holidays, and Medical Benefits***
- Referral or Sign Up Bonus Program
LEAD PRODUCTION FOREMAN
- Generally 5+ years of experience
- Manage, instruct, educate, and lead workers utilizing drawings, specifications, and other available resources to understand the design-build of each project, as the work involves a majority of high mix, low volume custom products.
- The ability to read prints, schematics, and manuals and perform layout and install without major supervision
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials and services
- 2+ years of fabrication experience or equivalent fabricator military experience
- 1+ year machining experience (Manual Lathe, Bridgeport, Shear, Press brake, etc…)
- Own basic hand tools and have a willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
- Weld, fabricate, and assemble metal products using either TIG or MIG processes.
- Able to read and interpret blueprints
- Regularly inspect welds and welded parts against drawings and prints.
- Hi-lo Experience
- Assist in the fabrication of various projects and other duties as assigned.
- Must be a quality and detail-oriented fabricator
- Basic mathematical skills; able to read a tape measure and caliper.
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
- High school diploma or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school
- Knowledge and understanding of working with Aluminum, Stainless Steel, and Mild Steel (able to determine material types and gauges).
- Ability to operate various pieces of equipment including drill press, vertical band saw, grinders, and a multitude of hand tools used in metal fabrication.
- Capable of working in a team and utilizing strong problem-solving skills.
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, such as regularly lift and/or move products and material up to 50 lbs. and work on your feet for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a clean work environment and keep tools in good working order.
- Maintain punctual attendance and able to work overtime/weekends as needed.
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring companyRegister now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net