Our warehouse is a separate corporation that we run as its own profit center. Wanted is a Manager to run our operations.
Consistently improve efficiency via timely material and equipment deliveries, innovation and economical purchase, storage, maintenance and tracking strategies.
—You will have two truck drivers that report to you
—You will have computer systems, inventory and tracking systems at your disposal
Who we are:
Our staff of over 40 employees, from Project Management to Information Technology or from Field Supervisors to Service Technicians, are dedicated to building all variety of jobs in WNY.
We are capable of delivering construction projects of any size, from building repair and maintenance to multi-million dollar design-build projects.
Our Project division has a team of 6 Project Managers who are highly credentialed, skilled professionals. They have a vast amount of experience and have been employed by our company for as many as 22 years.
Our employees are involved in the Western New York community as well. Many of our employees donate their time as volunteers for various community organizations or serve as board members.
The ideal candidate to manage our warehouse will have:
- A demonstrated ability to manage systems and people
- Knowledge of the tools and materials that we use
- Computer savvy.
- Related construction experience
- Develop annual budgets with accounting for warehouse related items
- Develop and manage waste reduction and recycling program
- Manage all warehouse material inventory
- Manage and replenish inventory on a regular basis
- Manage tool tracking program for warehouse and field inventory
- Develop and manage policy and procedure for order fulfillment
- Receive material and equipment orders from the field, Service Managers, and Project Managers. Prioritize and dispatch truck drivers for all pick-ups and deliveries.
- Create job descriptions and set work hours for truck drivers and authorize all overtime
- Manage tool and equipment repair costs
- Manage company owned vehicle maintenance, schedule service, track and monitor repair costs
- Manage company owned vehicle GPS tracking system
- Determine preferred vendors for equipment rentals and negotiate favorable rates
- Regularly analyze rent vs. own for all owned and frequently rented equipment and make recommendations to Manage Team
- Determine small tool purchase needs on a regular basis and monitor budget
- Provide purchasing guidance and assistance to PM’s and PSM’s when requested
- Participation in Safety Program to include: Equipment training and certification, Respirator fit testing, and be a Permanent member of Safety and Risk Management Committee
- Manage office files stored in warehouse and yard storage shed
- Manage exterior building and ground maintenance
- Track rental equipment and invoice for use of equipment used on jobs on a monthly basis
- Assist CFO with the purchase of company vehicles and equipment
- Provide assistance as a driver on an as needed basis
- Organize storage sheds, yard, and warehouse for the most efficient use
A competitive wage and a full benefit packageRegister now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net