For over 50 years and two generations, our site work construction company has been site balancing, excavating, installing underground utilities, asphalt paving, and doing concrete work in Western New York.
This past month, our Administrator retired and now we face the daunting task of finding her replacement.
- 1 to 5 years of relevant experience
- A personality that is unafraid to make decisions and then live with the consequences. We are hoping to get you up to speed by the time the ground thaws!
The best person for this job will know something about:
- Invoices, T&M billing, and job costing
- AIA Documents—pay applications, waivers, and random applicable attachments
- The work of supporting Project Managers on construction projects
- Timecard data tracking
- Certified payroll
- Safety logs
- Work Orders and Subcontract agreements
- Purchase Orders
- Tax certificates
- Insurance requirements
- Lien waivers
- M/WBE reports, EEO utilization reports, and workforce diversity summaries.
- Project closeout documents
- Insurance certificates
- Bid packages—submittals, questionnaires, and bonds
- Being a notary or be committed to getting that certification
- …did I mention spreadsheets?
- We pay well and have a full benefits package.
- We work Monday-Friday 8-5 and maintain a family atmosphere.
Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net