Construction equipment operator position building the earthwork components of a project including site grading, road construction, road improvements, drainage improvements, road maintenance, dewatering, soil correction, foundation excavation & backfill, utilities and any other necessary civil improvements required for the project.
Duties: Dozer, excavator, roller, off‐road trucks, and skid steer operators. Ability to operate GPS machine controlled dozer a plus. Class A restricted CDL a plus.
Qualifications: [EDITED on 11/5/15]
- Must have experience excavating and backfilling foundations.
- Must have experience excavating for utilities included but not limited to: water, sanitary, storm drainage.
- Must be able to read grading and utility plans.
- Must be able to use a laser level to check grades.
- Must be able to rough grade and fine grade with a dozer.
Compensation: Based on experience, can range from $18 to $26 per hour + benefits. Year-round work.
Apply for a similar job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net