- Top pay/wage rates
- At least 40 hours per week
- Paid Holidays, Medical, and 401k Benefits***
- Referral or Sign Up Bonus Program
LEAD COMMERCIAL ROOFERS
- Direct and train workers to install EPDM, Duro-last, PVC, GenFlex, Hydrostop, Acrylic, Silicone, or even Modified Bitumen.
- Generally 5+ years of experience
- The ability to read and decipher prints
- Provide preliminary sketches, cost estimates, and change orders for materials and services
- Helpers should have 2+ years of install experience
- Use a variety of tools and equipment such as safety harnesses, ladders, hand welders, Leisters, shears, rollers, power broom, spud bars, hydro vac and spreaders.
ENTRY LEVEL and GENERAL LABORER:
- Own basic hand tools and have a willingness to work under direction to complete specific tasks.
- Ability to work from ladders, scaffolds, and heights
- Ability to perform physically demanding tasks, such as moving materials and pushing a broom.
- Willingness to provide assistance during emergencies.
- High school diploma/GED/degree or equivalent field experience with certification from a technical/trade school
- Valid driver’s license and a good driving record
***Subject to the terms and conditions of each hiring company
Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net