Wanted is a person whose job it is to be part of a maintenance crew to focus on the general appearance and maintenance of commercial properties in the Buffalo area
The ideal candidate will
- Have some knowledge of groundskeeping, janitorial, basic electric, plumbing and their own vehicle with a valid drivers license
- Be better at planning and be able to quickly make the right decision
A typical day:
- Starts at 7:00 am.
- Unlock the building
- Take out the trash, shovel the snow or clean up litter on the sidewalk.
- Check your Blackberry for work requests and then start knocking them out. Your work requests might be to change a light bulb, paint a wall, fix a light switch, repair or unplug a toilet, vacuum a hallway, or fix a lock. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently order supplies and help manage other contractors and vendors in the building.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Contributed Health Insurance
The company: Third generation, family owned, full-service commercial real estate company. The property for this job is located here in Western New York. This developer also owns properties in Southern Ontario, Canada, and Portland, OregonApply now
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net