Wanted is a person whose job it is to be part of a maintenance crew to focus on the general appearance and maintenance of commercial properties in the Buffalo area
The ideal candidate will
- Have some knowledge of groundskeeping, janitorial, basic electric, plumbing and their own vehicle with a valid drivers license
- Be better at planning and be able to quickly make the right decision
A typical day:
- Starts at 7:00 am.
- Unlock the building
- Take out the trash, shovel the snow or clean up litter on the sidewalk.
- Check your Blackberry for work requests and then start knocking them out. Your work requests might be to change a light bulb, paint a wall, fix a light switch, repair or unplug a toilet, vacuum a hallway, or fix a lock. The successful candidate will be able to efficiently order supplies and help manage other contractors and vendors in the building.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive pay
- Paid holidays and sick days
- Contributed Health Insurance
The company: Third generation, family owned, full-service commercial real estate company. The property for this job is located here in Western New York. This developer also owns properties in Southern Ontario, Canada, and Portland, OregonApply for a similar job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net