We install highly sophisticated IP video and wired security systems in commercial and industrial settings. Also fire alarm, access control and CCTV equipment.
Our HELP WANTED is for an Low Voltage Electrical Installation Technician.
- Install security alarm equipment, fire alarm equipment, access control and CCTV products.
- As you advance in our organization you will:
- Test, calibrate, and verify new installs.
- Train new hires, occasionally assist the sales department, and be part of the on call rotation.
- Manage your job site and subcontractors.
- Minimum 2 years of related experience
- A working knowledge of electrical theory. Helpful would be some knowledge of network design and IP communications.
- Strong computer skills
- A verifiable resume with references
- The ability to pass a background check and drug screening.
- The ability to evaluate, diagnose, and troubleshoot.
- An aptitude and ability to learn our product and quickly grow into management.
What we offer in return
- Compensation will be highly competitive and commensurate with your ability.
- We are happy to offer overtime
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid Holidays & Personal Time
- 401k Plan With Generous Company Match
- Paid Training
- Cell Phone
- Career / Job security
Founded in Buffalo 40 years ago, we now have offices in three cities. Our roots are deep enough to provide you with job security, however with only 25’ish team members in Buffalo we’re still modest enough to be family oriented and offer a great work environment.Apply now
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net