Ninety-five of every one-hundred construction companies that you could work for will fail in the first five years. This is NOT one of those companies. It is a solid, second generation, family business. A place that you would actually want to retire from and the owners fully expect that you will.
In short, the job is cut and fabricate industrial insulation sleeves to cover pipes. Not little pipes like under your kitchen sink theses are man-size pipes. Industrial pipes and tanks and such.
What you need to succeed:
- a mechanical aptitude.
- the ability to visualize in three-dimension and then make it happen
- a knack for speed, accuracy, and efficiency
- agility, strength, and balance
- to be career minded like our parents used to be
- an OSHA 10 certification
- Your own vehicle and a driver’s license
The compensation is generous along with a benefits package that includes 401k, profit sharing, and even the occasional prevailing wage job.Apply now
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net