Carol has only been working with us for a couple of years as a Contract Administrator (maybe you’d call her an Assistant Project Manager). We didn’t realize how much we would miss her until she announced that her husband was retiring from his job and they were moving to Kentucky.
We are hiring for a no-nonsense, get it done, take no prisoners kind of Contract Administrator.
The job description:
- Your job will be to support two Project Managers and sometimes two Estimators in shepherding our projects to completion. Your circle of responsibility will include everything that our managers do except making decisions that involve money.
- Most of the work we do is Public, and if you’ve ever done Public work or DOT work then you know what I’m talking about. As a matter of fact, if you’re feeling the need to ask more about the job description, then you probably do not have the required experience.
- We’re a 2nd generation, organically grown, big fish in a small pond, make hay while the sun’s shining, kind of company. We probably say the eff word a little too much. We’re not pretentious, but we know our jobs and what we’re good at.
- I am reluctant to say the work that we do because I’m not sure that you having experience in our specific trade is all that important and I don’t want that to deter an otherwise qualified person from applying.
- Good pay and benefits. If a perk or benefit is really important to you then I’m certain we can figure it out.
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net