I have two companies. One is a former remodeling company turned real estate holding company. The other is an employment agency for construction. I split my time between the two. I need an assistant to help me with the administration of both companies.
Duties are to assist with the following:
- Data entry
- Telephones and communication
- Reference checks
- Tenant correspondence
- Coordinating sub-contractors and vendors
- Cross train on payables, receivables, insurance
- Maintain a neat and tidy office (inside and out as occasionally required)
- General administrative duties
There’s me, my bookkeeper, and two recruiters, rental tenants, and some construction workers in the field. Your job is essentially the hub of it all. It is important that I hire someone who can keep it all together. I really don’t want to have to tell someone every piece of everything that needs to be done.
- Very comfortable with computers
- An extroverted, confident, and positive personality
- Some life experience. Being able to empathize is critical. It’s far easier to empathize once you have experienced some stuff.
In it for you:
- Flexible schedule
- Vacation, holidays, and sick days
- Non-corporate yet professional atmosphere
Register now to apply for this job
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net