The position we are hiring for is about 80% Accounts Payable with the other 20% being general office administrative duties: purchase orders, cost verification, packing slip tracking, returns, warranty replacements, material logging, freight claims, maintaining price lists, backing up on the phones, submittal preparation, assisting the estimating department, and insurance certificates.
Regarding experience. You should have just enough experience to understand the big picture, and be able to quickly catch on. We don’t mind training.
You should know that payables is a lot of data entry—flawless data entry. I’d rather hire someone who enjoys detail work and perfection, than someone with lots of experience who might get bored. Numbers—lots and lots of numbers 🙂
The Environment. We have a pretty strong family vibe and try hard to make it a decent place to work. There are 6 of us in the office and 30 electricians in the field. Located near the Galleria Mall, you’d be expected M-F 8-5pm
I’m targeting about $15/hr to start plus a really nice benefit package and room to advance.Register now to learn about jobs like this
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email email@example.com
or visit sqrft.net