If you’re a manager trying to get out of fast food or retail it’s likely because the job feels meaningless.
The stresses you have in fast food and retail don’t get you anywhere. You are always short staffed, always busy, and never have enough resources. As a manager, it feels like it’s your problem alone. So much so that you never have time to work on learning something new or invest in yourself. You are just part of the machine. …It has a way of wearing you down.
A manager wants to learn the business and grow their abilities. At Sqrft you are able to take a step back from the craziness. You get to win. Your job is your clients business side of things and how to solve them. You experience something new about business every single day.
The more accounts you service well, the more money you will make.
You’ll have a base wage, but make money on every hour that you bill from your book of business. Develop relationships. Cultivate repeat business. Give yourself a $10k a year raise if you feel so inclined.
Each decade, experts predict that the next will introduce a crisis of skilled labor shortage greater than the last. In 2018 the demand for skilled tradesmen has never been more critical. Companies are starving for talent. At Sqrft we’ve developed the means to find the folks worth investing in. The possibilities of more, and better business are endless.
Not only do we work hard but we enjoy each others company.
We spend more time with our co-workers than we do with our families. It’s important that we enjoy what we do and who we do it with. We depend on each other and we are loyal. We hold each other accountable. Wins and losses, we celebrate together.
Our offices see kids, dogs, and birthday parties. On rare occasions, we might start a Monday with a beermosas—bourbon Fridays are a little less rare. 😉
Come work with us!
What does an Account Manager do?
- Recruit talent for some of the most progressive forward thinking construction companies in Western New York
- Negotiate wages and benefits
- Facilitate onboarding
- Enforce policies and procedures
- Interview potential candidates
- Earn the trust and confidence of clients
- Utilize some of the finest technology in the industry to track, store and implement information.
The best candidate
- Could be of any experience level. The base pay offered will match your ability.
- Will be okay with spending most of their day on the phone
- Will absolutely know how to type without looking at his fingers
- $13-$20/hr (higher pay includes commissions)
- Unlimited advancement potential
- Vacation, personal days, holidays, flexible scheduling
327 Niagara Street
Buffalo, NY 14222
or email firstname.lastname@example.org
or visit sqrft.net