Some agencies will take the time and effort to get to know what’s important to you. Others simply take your resume from ziprecruiter and throw it at a bunch of companies hoping that something sticks—they give the industry a bad reputation!
Much like your favorite restaurant, agencies can be a 5-star steak house or a greasy fast food joint. Both have value to different people at different times.
If our agency were a restaurant, we’d be an old Irish Pub. We’re not pretentious and corporate, and not super-fast and efficient. But we know your name and serve a mean steak sandwich to go with your draft micro-beer.
- We recommend managers who share your values. Just because you have the skills that a company is looking for, does not mean you will enjoy working for their managers.
- Expectations on both sides of the table need to be considered. Just because a company is willing to pay you what you ask, does not mean their expectations are realistic.
- Some companies put money ahead of people. A company might have a pretty building and an impressive image, but that doesn’t guarantee that their values match yours.
- Every agency is very different. Take the time to ask hard questions before you commit to working with one.
- We Promise to do our best to “always do the right thing”
- We Promise that your application with Sqrft has a much greater chance of landing you the job you want, than if you applied to any single construction company on your own.
- We Promise not to waste your time