The project this time is a storage facility at the Hershey Plant whose floor needs to be restored. You and your team will spend the next two days cleaning, prepping, and grinding. When everything is just right, you’ll come back and paint on high-tech polymers and epoxy finishes. You’ll take a break. A long break. Maybe a three hour break. While the paint dries. And then you’ll second, and third coat it.
Maybe your first day on the job you work late (because you got there late). You load your gear into the motel, claim your bed, shower and go get dinner with your per diem cash. You’re in bed by 9 or 10 because morning comes fast when your dead tired!
Wanted for this laborer position is someone:
- Who is willing and able to work 6:30am to 9:00 pm (if required) six days a week
- Who doesn’t mind working out of state on a regular basis
- Who maybe has very little family life but likes the idea of making $800 or $900 a week in their paycheck.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have a resume that demonstrates the ability to work hard
- Have experience with masonry or concrete finishing
- Be able to pass a drug screen & background check